- the one thats just a weird fat stinky body with no head wandering around in a graveyard at night (nuppeppo)
- akaname the filth licker. it is a spirit that licks your dirty bathroom clean with poisonous saliva. one of the many toilet ghosts
- the shirime. a monster with an eye instead of a butthole and it jumps out and scares you with its eye butthole
- ashiarai yashiki. its a giant foot that crashes through the ceiling and screams at you to wash it and if you dont itll stomp your whole house. but if you do it might give u presents
- tofu kozo. just a little guy who carries around tofu and gives people tofu
together at last
excuse me i have something important 2 add
friendly reminder that ╮(─▽─)╭
we*boo is a slur (◡‿◡✿)
it dehumanizes otherkin who identify as fictional characters from japanese cartoons (anime) (⇀‸↼‶)
dont call me a we*boo im a FICTIVEKIN who happens to identify as someone who speaks japanese (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
how much yall gotta hate minorities to believe this kinda shit huh
I am rapidly approaching the end of my new book. Cannot WAIT to share it with you all. Here’s another teaser.
"2 Great Blood-horrors to rip out your guts"
I don’t know anything else about these movies
I watched them both once on late night television and there’s absolutely nothing interesting about them besides “isolated cannibal tribe” stereotype
Okay one more cartoonstitute short
Baloobaloob’s Fun Park is increasingly weirder, funnier and more unsettling than you’re going to expect.
He’s cute. He’s tall.
He’s got gorgeous eyes.
And a stunning smile.
I didn’t say a name, but he
popped into your head,
fuck around i’ll introduce ya to ya ancestors
Pass that milk on over fuckboy I gotta get my calcium up